Thursday, August 18, 2011

Caving

The advocate waits around a clipped unfortunate. What is a clipped unfortunate? You may ask...well, it's something that would have been really unfortunate, nearly devastating, if it hadn't been clipped. That's right, devastating, about as bad as the time the advocate brought a bologna sandwich to a PETA conference...hey, he was just an advocate, he couldn't afford the vegogna.

..........

Alright, I'm doing it.  I'm going to try to get paid to blog.  Why not?  I enjoy writing, and I'm not opposed to shamelessly plugging someone's product (as long as I approve of the product) to the handful of people that read my posts.  Furthermore, if I have the possibility of getting some cash for blogging, there is a 100% chance (is it a chance any more at 100%?) that I will post more often than once every three months.  In order to prove that I own this blog....I had to post the first line of this blog as a verbatim line that the payperpost folks sent me.  It seemed like an interesting line to start a short short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment